Extensive Work in Education
We are Committed to Equity.
We Believe Education is Key to Obtaining and Sustaining Equity.
We Vigorously Support Student-Centered, Personalized Learning as a Path to Equitable, High-Quality Education for All.
Our body of work in education spans:
- Branding. from mission and vision workshops to professional development to developing the brand promise and visual (logos, etc) and verbal articulation of it, our work helps to create a solid foundation for a culture committed to equity.
- Strategic engagement and communications planning, and implementation
- Change management
- Creative development and implementation
- Equity initiatives communications, team-building
- Social media (integration, planning, implementation and metrics)
- Media and public relations
- Partnership planning and facilitation
- Legislative communications
- Training, workshops, experiential engagment
- Strategic/master planning support
- Continuous improvement and educator competencies support
- Professional development
For three decades, Imaj has been involved in iniatives that work toward creating an equitable, inclusive education system in which ALL students are supported and can thrive. Our clients range from public, alternative and private schools, to colleges, universities, institutes, and foundations. Our work in personalized learning, community engagement and student voice is extensive and deeply meaningful to us. In fact, we have been deeply involved in the most exciting initiative yet – Nellie Mae Education Foundation’s large-scale support and funding toward the systemic change to public schools that put all students at the center of their learning.
Contact Jami Ouellette Morse 401-491-9665 for more about this exciting work.
Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn.
– Benjamin Franklin