Extensive Work in Education
Imaj is driven by the pursuit of social justice. We believe an excellent, equitable education is a basic human right and will pave the way for a successful society.
We vigorously support student-centered, personalized learning; respectful partnerships; student voice and community engagement as a path to equitable, high-quality education for ALL.
Our body of work in education spans:
- Branding from mission and vision workshops to professional development to developing the brand promise and visual (logos, etc) and verbal articulation of it, our work helps to create a solid foundation for a culture committed to equity
- Strategic engagement and communications planning, and implementation
- Change management
- Creative development and implementation
- Equity initiatives communications, team-building
- Social media (integration, planning, implementation and metrics)
- Media and public relations
- Partnership planning and facilitation
- Legislative communications
- Training, workshops, experiential engagment
- Strategic/master planning support
- Continuous improvement and educator competencies support
- Professional development
Imaj supports initiatives that focus on creating equitable, inclusive education systems where ALL students are supported and can thrive. We have worked at every level from public, alternative and private schools, to colleges, universities, institutes, and foundations. Our work in student-centered, personalized learning, community engagement and student voice is extensive and deeply meaningful to us.
In fact, we have been fortunate to work with several school districts and schools in the most exciting initiative yet – Nellie Mae Education Foundation’s large-scale support and funding toward the systemic change to equitable public schools that put students at the center of all they do, giving students ownership of their learning by making it personalized and competency-based.
Contact Jami Ouellette Morse 401-491-9665 for more about this exciting work.
Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn.
– Benjamin Franklin