RI Housing 100 Product Launch and Campaign
FH 100 Radio Spot (English)
FH 100 Radio Spot (Spanish)
100 Product Suite Brand and Launch
›100 Things To Know Campaign
Rhode Island Housing (RIH) is a $2 billion, quasi-public agency, and Rhode Island’s largest mortgage provider for low-mid income Rhode Islanders. Their work incorporated consumer protection and education; home owning and renting resources; home-builder resources; affordable housing advocacy and policy; distributing federal grant funds; foreclosure assistance; and low-interest, safe mortgages for first-time homebuyers.
FIRSTHOMES 100 AND 100+
Imaj branded two of RIH’s products that offered 100% financing. The FirstHomes100 and 100+mortgages were a safe, affordable way for Rhode Islanders to buy a home and keep it. The names were based on the products being fixed-rate, low-interest loans for first-time homebuyers with 100% financing, 100% local service, and 100% personal attention and support through the life of the loan. FirstHomes100+ included all the funds to complete essential repairs and upgrades to the home, and the help of a HUD consultant – in one low, fixed-rate loan.
MATERIALS TO SUPPORT THE BRANDED PRODUCTS
- An information kit, brochures and direct mailers
- A landing page and section on their website
- InTheKnow electronic and printed newsletters sent to realtors
- Presentations to four boards of Rhode Island Association of Realtors as part of their continuing education program
- Rhode Island Housing Realtor of the Quarter breakfast presentation
- Numerous onsite presentations
PRODUCT PRINT ADS IN ENGLISH, SPANISH AND PORTUGUESE
- Weekly/Daily – Local newspapers throughout Rhode Island.
- Monthly – Providence American, Rhode Island Real Estate Book, Spanish: Providence En Español, El Latino Expreso, Portuguese: O Jornal
“100 THINGS TO KNOW”
Imaj produced a consumer education campaign that tied into these 100 products. As a consumer watchdog, federally funded public agency, Rhode Island Housing had to carefully inform and educate buyers to ensure their products were right for them. It was easy to jump into a low-interest loan. However, not everyone is ready for home ownership. Imaj created a campaign surrounding “100 Things You Need to Know Before You Buy a Home.”