The Power of Partners
Partnership development is the thoughtful identification of, outreach to, and stewardship of new and existing relationships between individuals and/or entities. Partners can add value by filling gaps in resources, expertise, perspective and support. They can also serve as a new referral stream and/or revenue source. When working toward shared goals, partners can bring an efficiency to a project for a quicker, more cost-effective outcome and higher returns.
Imaj works with clients to reflect upon and review their company’s mission and vision to ensure goal specificity. Once goals and values are identified, Imaj helps identify key stakeholders and target audiences and plan effective Partnership Strategies for outreach, relationship-building, stewardship, and expansion. Imaj helps clients identify complementarity and diversity of partners and stakeholders in order to ensure partnership success.
We help you to:
- Understand the continuum from Communication to Collaboration
- Understand the characteristics of effective partnerships
- Evaluate existing and historical partnerships and develop a rubric to determine effectiveness
- Identify areas where partners would be beneficial
- Develop key messaging for scripts for outreach and subsequent communication
- Understand the importance of strong interviews of potential partners
- Develop documentation for partnership commitments (Memoranda of Understanding, timelines for communication, etc.)
- Identify stakeholders with common goals
- Set up introductions with potential partners
- Lead listening sessions to confirm common goals
- Evaluate system of partnerships and see how they can all work together