The College Crusade
Partnering with The College Crusade (formerly The Children’s Crusade of RI) remains a very special experience for Imaj. We worked closely with The College Crusade as their agency of record for over fifteen years, through two rebrands (including a name change), two websites, and years of communications and design support. The Crusade was a building block to our work in addressing the pitfalls of public education by looking through a holistic lens at poverty and the factors that prevent children from accessing equitable, high-standards education.
Through the visionary leadership of Mary Harrison, The Crusade was fiercely focused on supporting every student and elevating student voice to better understand and support the needs of young people. This work toward equitable and inclusive education has continued to be an important part of the Imaj brand through 31 years. Our work included:
- Direct consult and support for Crusade president, Mary Harrison
- Strategic communications consulting and planning
- Workshops, plans and development of two rebrands as the organization grew
- Copy writing and design of collaterals including annual reports, newsletters, direct mailers and other printed materials
- Website design
- Communications management and branding of several offshoot initiatives including The College Access Alliance, The READY program to redesign Providence High Schools, and Providence Educational Excellence Coalition (PEEC).
In addition, Imaj president and founder, Jami Ouellette Morse later became a member of the Crusade’s Board of Directors.